Media cell came into existence from the academic year 2017-2018. It formed to satisfy the technical and equip mental needs of entire college. The media cell is equipped with the support of audio/video visual instructional technologies. The media cell is serving the needs of faculty by providing them with the opportunities to use technology and effective and efficient way. These services include providing multimedia support for classes events including video and audio productions.
The Main Objectives of the cell
v Studying, promoting and experimenting with new techniques that will increase the effectiveness of educational communications.
v To provide the tools, making those tools accessible to faculty and staff and encouraging their use to enrich the learning experience of students.
v To create awareness about facilities in the institution.
Functions of Media cell
v To provide audio/video technical support for e-content development
v To provide a platform for organizing the online events to enrich the faculty skills with innovative methods.
v To provide alerts about institutional notifications for students and faculties.
Composition of Committee
Name of the Faculty
Dr. S. M. Devare
Dr. S. G. Konda
Prof. S. S. Nagre
Prof. N. S. Pote
Mrs. N. B. Shinde
Prof. A. D. Pawar
v Academic Year 2017-18
1. Media cell is established as per the guidelines of IQAC in June 2017.
2. Working committee of faculty members were appointed.
3. Alerts of admission notification of UG/PG are displayed
4. Organized an awareness programme on e-content development for faculty members.
5. Some of the faculty members are created their YouTube channels for online education with the help of media cell.
v Academic Year 2018-19
1. Admission notification of UG/PG are displayed
2. Media cell is using Facebook Group for community messages
3. Two faculty members were attended the workshop in the development of e-content 02 August 2018.
4. Media cell has celebrated the Patrakarita Diwas on 07/01/2019
5. The cell provides photographs/videos clips of the various programmes organized by the college to the press release and University Portal Photo Gallery.
6. In this academic year media cell has purchased equipment’s consists of Tripod mobiles, Tripod Camera, Eryx system, Photo camera, Video recording Camera.
7. Our faculty members are created their YouTube channels with the help of media cell.
8. The number of video lectures uploaded on YouTube channel by faculty are-161
1. In this academic year media cell has organized a workshop on E-content Development for faculty members on 09/07/2020.
2. Mr. Uday Kahandekar has demonstrated the development of e-contents and creation of new YouTube channels for faculty members.
3. Most of the faculty members are uploaded video lectures on YouTube channels.
4. Due to coivd-19 pandemic, from March-2020 most of the lectures are organized online with the help of media cell.
5. 494 e-contents of faculty members were uploaded to S. P. P. University Portal.
6. The number of video lectures uploaded on YouTube channel by faculty are-603
v Academic Year 2018-19
1. Alerts of admission notification of UG/PG are displayed to students.
2. In this academic year, media cell in association with IQAC has organized the online webinars.
3. This year also, due to Coivd-19 pandemic lectures are organized online with the help of media cell.
4. Events of the college are uploaded on website.
5. Media cell has organized awareness progress on Intellectual Property Right on 29 Jan 2021.
6. Dr. S. G. Konda has elaborated regarding IPR and Copyright.
7. The number of video lecture uploaded on YouTube channel by faculty are-5018