How to fill online merit and admission form on kjscollege.com
1. Please avoid using mobile phones and tablets to fill the forms. We recommend using a laptop or desktop to access online admission form.
2. If your college uses merit-based admission, please fill out the merit form with all the required documents to avoid rejection.
3. On kjscollege.com ==> Admissions ==> Click Here to UG Admissions.
==> Click Here to PG Admissions.
4. After landing on your college’s page, if you are filling a form for the first time, go to Login menu and select “Student Register.” If you are a returning student, go to Login menu and click “Student Login” to log in.
5. While registering, you will get an OTP on your mobile number and email to complete the registration process.
6. After successful registration, you will get your “Registration ID” and password via SMS and email. Please keep the “Registration ID” secure as this will be your Login ID.
7. If you do not receive the OTP or the credentials via SMS or email, please contact the colleges’ authorities. The college authorities can provide you the credential from their end.
8. After submitting the online merit form, the college will publish a merit list on its website. If you see your name in the list, log in on the college’s online portal and fill the admission form. Please write the exact merit form number in the admission form; otherwise, the system will reject your form. While filling the admission form, attach a picture of yourself and an image of your signature.
9. After submitting the admission form, the form will be sent to the college for approval.
10. Only after approval from the college you will be able to pay the fees online through the online portal as well you can pay on college office.
11. If a college does not use the online fee payment service, the student must print the admission form, attach all the required documents, submit the form with all the documents physically in the college, and pay fees in cash.
12. If a student cannot see all the subjects while filling the admission form, please contact college office.